API Definition Workshop
Time Commitment: 1 working day
What is it?
Spending time upfront to ensure that all parts of a system understand how to talk to each other can make the difference between a successful software project and a failed one.
In our APIs Workshop, we’ll do just that. This workshop is led by a Grio architect, who works collaboratively with your technical and product teams to identify all the critical communication channels used in the system. These include:
- Applications to device/firmware communications
- Firmware to server communications
- Application to server communications
- Server to server communications
- 3rd party integrations
An upfront agreement on basic contracts of communication between the various systems involved in a software project is extremely important. These contracts enable all parties involved in development to build systems with confidence.
What You Get
API Definitions Document
- All needed endpoints for the system
- Input parameters and output data for all calls
- List of all data fields in APIs
API Summary Document
- Holistic overview of API structure and organization
- Recommendations for next steps
A Few of Our Clients
Grio has worked with over a hundred clients on hundreds of projects. Here are a few names you might recognize: